Are you passionate about Human Factors? Do you want to be part of a young and successful team that loves what they are doing? Get in touch!
We are a Human Factors consultancy that serves many of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical products. We have recently established offices in Hamburg and London and are searching for local talent to join our global team.
As a Human Factors Engineer you will be in a client-facing role and will be responsible for project activities, applying your knowledge of human factors to the development and testing of a range of medical products, from drug delivery devices to surgical instruments. You will apply your understanding of HF principles, practices and regulations to support our client’s development programs.
Perform Human Factors activities for our clients, including:
- Perform Human Factors studies to test the usability of medical products:
- Design and setup studies (write study documents, manage the project plan and manage third-party suppliers).
- Conduct studies (interview study participants and collect data).
- Analyze study results, write study reports and present results to our clients.
- Evaluate how products and their instructions can be improved.
- Perform task analyses and use related risk analyses for medical products.
- Write regulatory documentation.
Skills and Knowledge
- A university degree (Bachelors, Masters, PhD) in Psychology, Human Factors Engineering, User Experience, Product design or a related field.
- You must enjoy interacting with and understanding others. Empathy and good people skills are a core skill for this job.
- Since most of our clients are large international companies, strong written and verbal English skills are required.
- We work in a regulated industry; therefore, detail focus is important for the role.
- Flexibility, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- You should have an interest in medicine and medical products. Ideally, you have prior experience of working in the area of medical human factors or another regulated industry.
What we offer
- Young, enthusiastic team.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Office in central location.
- High degree of freedom and responsibilities from the beginning.
- Career development.
Up to 30% international travel may be required.
Please get in touch for more information or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also interested in hearing from persons with a clinical background (e.g. nurses) looking for a change in direction.